The International Breweries foundation, an arm of International Breweries Plc and a member of the AB InBev Family is delivering an impactful, developmental and sustainable project tagged Kickstart Nigeria. This is an initiative of the International Breweries Foundation that focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs.
Kickstart, an African initiative of the AB InBev group has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region of the country.
The programme supports youth-owned businesses through business training, seed capital, post-investment support (mentoring and coaching).
It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses or expand their existing businesses through the provision of material and financial support which include:
· They must be from 18 years to 35 years
· They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).
· They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
· Their business must be within the following areas:
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
· For existing business, businesses must not be more than 3 years.
If you know you are eligible, APPLY NOW: https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/EDC/program/kickstart-nigeria