Paystack is one of the largest payments companies in Nigeria (with plans to expand across Africa), so as a member of the team, you’ll engage with literally thousands of businesses, learning a lot about different business models and industries, and about how money moves within Nigeria and across the continent. Apply for Paystack Customer Care Job
About the position
Are you articulate recent graduates who’re curious, empathetic, and kind, and who’re looking to launch their career at a fast-growing tech startup that cares deeply about personal and professional development. Your Responsibilities
- answer questions from merchants and their customers via email, social media, and livechat
- respond to inbound and outbound phone calls
- process routine merchant requests such as business activation requests
- escalate thorny issues to the Product Specialist team for fast resolution
- maintain the self-serve Help Desk knowledge base
- highlight ideas for how to improve the product and better serve businesses and their customers
This caught my attention
- Competitive salary
- Housing assistance
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
Please click the “Apply to Position” button (it can be found at the bottom of this page, or at the top right) to submit your application.
In your application:
- Please attach your CV / Resume
- Attach a Cover Letter – your cover letter should explain how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
- Answer the accompanying application questions – there’ll be further instructions about how best to answer these questions on the page
- Aptitude Test: after you submit this application form, you’ll automatically receive an email with a link to an online aptitude test. Please complete the aptitude test as soon as possible. Your application will not be considered complete until the aptitude test is submitted.
Check for more information about the job here and apply on the same page. APPLY HERE
Questions? Please contact Emmanuel Quartey at emmanuel at paystack.com